Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Pt England Cross Country Run 2014


IMG_20140911_151328.jpg

On the 11th Of September Pt England School had their Cross Country Run. It started at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Parents, Staff and Teachers co-operated and encouraged their children to do their very Best. The children were settled down, ready to go and have fun. Before everything started we sat in lines, lines of every year group, Boys and Girls(for example Yr 1 girls/Yr 1 Boys).


As the Cross Country run started, we were sent out to start from yr 1s to the yr 8. Because it was crowded the Yr 7 and 8s were moved to a better place so that we could see the runners running past trying there best. We cheered for those that were in our house groups, Te Arawa, Matatua, Takitimu and Tainui. My familys house group was Te Arawa.

I had siblings that participated before me and I saw that they tried very hard to be one of those top 3 runners. Two of my brothers came 1rst and one came 3d, even though my other siblings did not come anything they still tried their hardest. Me on the other hand also tried my very, very best to come 1rst, 2nd or 3rd.


Myself actually came first out of all the year 8 girls who participated and tried. Not only myself, but my family was very inspired and proud of me. I was so pleased that I was one of those girls that tried there everything and now is participating in the Finals.


I want to thank all the parents, staff and teachers for making that day happen. I am sure everyone is very proud that they participated and gave it their all.
THANKS EVERYONE!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment