Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Taamai Of Empathy Collage

My Explaining Of My Empathy Collage:

What I have Successfully tried showing in my empathy college is Understanding, sharing, knowing and experiencing. I have tried showing empathy for another like putting yourself in there shoes or place. Also sharing anothers emotion or expressions. Screenshot from 2014-02-25 14:40:10.png


Putting yourself in there shoes or place:

This picture shows how people can be in others shoes or place. Like making choices or sacrifices to be somewhere when you want to be there. Sometimes giving up what you want is hard but you're doing it for a good course.

Screenshot from 2014-02-25 14:49:37.png            
Caring:

Caring for anther is kind and it helps the other person feel happy inside. It helps them express themselves and shure what they want to say.  Shuring is caring. It’s like experiencing another.  


Friends

Friends care for another they know each other. They can find what makes them happy. They might be different but doesn't make a difference at all. Friends find their way around difficulties its what makes them friends. They sure empathy among each other.
Check Out My Empathy Movie I Have Made In My Class

3 comments:

  1. Hi Taamai! I am a graduate student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama, USA. I am visiting your blog this week as part of my technology class. You did a great job describing empathy. I really like all of the pictures you included in your blog and I think the animated movie you created is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful comment and I hope you do good in University and in your Technology class. Bye!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. nice blog Taamai I really like your empathy story I thought it was very cool it is nice to be kind to each other I like how you made friends with Zaria from Makayla and Paikea

    ReplyDelete