Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The School Picnic


At the Point England beach there were a lot of people. Some people were playing volley ball, cricket and a lot of cool games. All the games were cool.

When it was time for team 4 and 5 to have a swim I slowly went into the cold water. Once I put my head underneath the water I was thinking that when I brought my head back out of the water that it would be warm. It was not warm, it was cold like a piece of ice! I got used to it. Swimming was really fun .

Yay! Finally time for some lunch. I was so hungry. Looking at my egg sandwiches made me really hungry and made my mouth water. Then I ate my sandwiches and they were so nice I ate them all.

We had a great day it was fun.

1 comment:

  1. I do like your 2nd paragraph, it has a lot of detail in it and compares the water to ice.
    Sounds like you had a great day at the picnic.

    ReplyDelete