Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

A Week Of Art

Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed?
I enjoyed making new patterns that were really exciting and fun. I also enjoyed making art with my friends and Mrs Tito.  What I mostly really admired was that Mrs Tito made art so fun.

Black Hat - Which things didn't I like?
What I did not like was on a Friday we did not get to do anything fun or exciting because we hadn't cleaned our mess. All we did was right a reflection on what we did this week. It was really boring.

Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week?
What I did this week that was really interesting was carving samoan patterns. It was really Cool and fun but it took me age’s to carve out.
I was really hoping to finish it.
White Hat - What did I learn?
I learned how to carve with a carving knife and how to hold it. I also learned how to make things that I did not know how to.   

No comments:

Post a Comment