Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

All About ME

Kia ora everyone Ko Taamai Toku Ingoa in other words Hi my name is Taamai. I’ve been at Pt England School for the past 4 years and its been great. I’ve experienced so much. I am now a year eight and I am at the age of twelve years old.

My Favorite things to do

I love to play all kinds of sport but my favorite sport to play is Netball. I like to play, dance and go out with my sisters. I also love to hang out with my friends and my family.  

                                       Taamai
                    Noisy, sporty, a singer and cheeky
                    Sibling of Maitu, T.a and Waylan
                           Lover of Sweet food
                           Who fears of spiders
                        Who needs her siblings
                     Who gives hugs to everyone
               would like to see more of the world
                       Resident of Panmure

No comments:

Post a Comment