Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Yr 7&8 Social

Last week, on Thursday the 5th of June, Pt England School Yr 7/8 had there first social this year. People were really excited that it was coming up. Some people didn’t even know, like myself I hadn’t got the notice until the day before it happened.   


Our theme was to come dressed in our favourite character on tv, or a movie. I myself was
dressed as a biker off fast and furious 6. My favourite movies Ever made. Most of my friends came as themselves, which was pretty cool. My other friends were dressed up in sots.   


Once the social started everybody was out on the dance floor, except me. Why? because I didn't know how to, I didn’t want to embarrass myself in front of everyone. So I stayed seated. Of Course I still had a lot of fun talking to my friends, playing games and eating.


Our social was so fun and exciting for me of course and my friends.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment