Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The day that never happened







One day I was so excited to go to Rainbows End For my cousin's birthday. So I went to pick out the clothes that I was going to wear. I was so excited i couldn't stop thinking of it and how fun it would be.

Then I was writing down what things that would be fun to ride. I wondered what the Roller Coaster would be like scary, fun, exciting or all of them together.

I went to ask my mum if she was excited too and she said yes very but it isn't this week its in August. I was so still I was not thinking of anything my excitement was gone. It was like it was a day that never happened.

Here I am thinking that that day was going to happen. Not even now I have to wait until August comes It was a bummer.    

No comments:

Post a Comment