Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Immersion Assembly

"WOW!"as I said with excitement, The hall was filled with balloons Red, Yellow, Green and Blue , it was colourful and bright. Smiles and laughter spread through the hall, I knew it was going to be something cool.  


As I took a seat, our Immersion Assembly had started, it started with a big “WELCOME BACK  Pt England School”, from Mr Burt. I could see that our theme for this term was ”I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT!!” it looked Funky.


Pt England School teachers has always entertained us with a cool act from each team, of what they will be learning about this term, that involves “I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT”. So as each team teachers showed their act It finally came to team 5 teachers to show there's.


Sound is what we're learning about this term. What would I know about sounds, Well its time for me to learn more.    

                                                                 Can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment